About the HEAT Show
Info coming soon!
The HEAT Show is brought to you by NEFI in cooperation with our national, state and local association partners. Members of all these groups are strongly encouraged to participate, but you don’t have to belong to any particular association to attend.
The show is open to all professionals working in heating fuel, biofuel, energy, agriculture, HVAC-R, electricity, plumbing and related fields, as well as all students considering a career in the trades. By supporting the HEAT Show, you are helping support the associations that are fighting for your future.
In general, any company supporting the heating oil, propane, biofuel and HVAC industries is invited to exhibit. Exhibiting companies may include, but are not limited to:
- Heating oil, propane and biofuel wholesalers
- Biofuel producers and blenders
- Heating and air conditioning equipment manufacturers
- CRM vendors and other software providers
- Truck and truck equipment manufacturers
- Fleet management companies
- Storage tank manufacturers
- Tank monitoring companies
- HVAC product reps and supply warehouses
- Energy industry consultants
- Bulk plant construction/engineering companies
- National, state and local energy industry associations
- Agricultural companies and associations
- Oil hedgers and other commodities traders
- RFS and LCFS compliance and trading consultants
- Marketing agencies, accounting firms and other consultancies
- Publishers and other media covering the energy industry
There are 3 types of booths available, with different prices for each.
- Inline Booth: $2,095
- Corner Booth: $2,395
- Truck Booth: $2,695
Trade show floor space is limited and filling up fast, so secure your spot today!
Info coming soon!
The industry needs your support like never before ... but that's not all! Click here for 7 reasons to sponsor the 2023 HEAT Show.
Scroll down to see this year's sponsors.
There are four sponsorship tiers, each priced differently according to the benefits provided. Plus, additional targeted sponsorship options are available.
Yes! Advertisements are available in the HEAT Show Guide, which will include all program information, floor maps, and schedules, making it a source of constant attention at the show (as well as a souvenir for the collectors out there). The same goes for the 2023 Legends Awards Journal, a great way to show your ongoing support for the liquid heating fuel industry.
Contact PriMedia at 516-222-2041 to reserve your ads today.