About the HEAT Show
The 2022 HEAT Show will be held Tuesday, September 27 through Thursday, September 29 at the Rhode Island Convention Center in Providence, RI.
- Management Sessions: September 27-28
- Legends Awards Dinner: September 27
- Technical Training: September 28-29
- Trade Show: September 28-29
- Hospitality Night: September 28
- Annual Industry Summit: September 29
Attendance costs range from $0 for the trade show only to $375 for the Management Track Registration, which includes access to all three days of the event, all Management Education sessions, the Hospitality Night, the Annual Industry Summit and more. Follow the link below for additional details.
NOTE: Tickets for the Legends Awards Dinner are sold separately.
The HEAT Show is brought to you by NEFI in cooperation with our national, state and local association partners. Members of all these groups are strongly encouraged to participate, but you don’t have to belong to any particular association to attend.
The show is open to all professionals working in heating fuel, biofuel, energy, agriculture, HVAC-R, electricity, plumbing and related fields, as well as all students considering a career in the trades. By supporting the HEAT Show, you are helping support the associations that are fighting for your future.
In 2019, the Rhode Island Convention Center in Providence served as the site of the first ever HEAT Show and Annual Industry Summit. The event culminated with a unanimous agreement that would become known as the Providence Resolution. This pivotal moment in liquid heating fuel’s history laid the groundwork for our industry’s continuing advancement and growth.
This year, we’re going back to Providence to plan our future. Together, we will fulfill the promise of the Providence Resolution: to create a more profitable and sustainable industry for our family businesses’ future generations. As it happens, Providence is also a beautiful and historic city that is centrally located and easily accessible for heating fuel industry stakeholders across the New England and Mid-Atlantic regions.
In general, any company supporting the heating oil, propane, biofuel and HVAC industries is invited to exhibit. Exhibiting companies may include, but are not limited to:
- Heating oil, propane and biofuel wholesalers
- Biofuel producers and blenders
- Heating and air conditioning equipment manufacturers
- CRM vendors and other software providers
- Truck and truck equipment manufacturers
- Fleet management companies
- Storage tank manufacturers
- Tank monitoring companies
- HVAC product reps and supply warehouses
- Energy industry consultants
- Bulk plant construction/engineering companies
- National, state and local energy industry associations
- Agricultural companies and associations
- Oil hedgers and other commodities traders
- RFS and LCFS compliance and trading consultants
- Marketing agencies, accounting firms and other consultancies
- Publishers and other media covering the energy industry
There are 3 types of booths available, with different prices for each.
- Inline Booth: $1,995
- Corner Booth: $2,295
- Truck Booth: $2,595
Trade show floor space is limited and filling up fast, so secure your spot today!
Booth exhibitors can move in anytime from 8AM to 2PM on Wednesday, September 28. Trucks should move in at 2PM on Tuesday, September 27.
Trade Show Hours are:
- Wednesday, September 28: 2:00PM – 6:00PM
- Thursday, September 29: 10:00AM – 2:00PM
Exhibitor move-out is Thursday, September 29, 2PM-6PM.
The industry needs your support like never before ... but that's not all! Click here for 7 reasons to sponsor the 2022 HEAT Show.
Scroll down to see this year's sponsors.
There are four sponsorship tiers, each priced differently according to the benefits provided. Plus, additional targeted sponsorship options are available.
Yes! Advertisements are available in the HEAT Show Guide, which will include all program information, floor maps, and schedules, making it a source of constant attention at the show (as well as a souvenir for the collectors out there). The same goes for the 2022 Legends Awards Journal, a great way to show your ongoing support for the liquid heating fuel industry.
Contact PriMedia at 516-222-2041 to reserve your ads today.